Post by paytonisgod on Jul 13, 2019 23:29:49 GMT -5
Instructions for requesting Signatures
Please read the instructions carefully. I need to make this as streamlined as possible to get these things done in a timely fashion.
1. Please private message me with your request. Just title it "Signature Request" or the like. Do not use this thread to make requests. However, you can ask general questions here if you have them and I will try to answer them.
2. In the PM start by selecting which of the following themes you want.
3. Detail what player or players you want in the sig. I would advise keeping it to one or two as there is only so much room in each sig.
4. If you have a specific picture in mind of the player or players, I can try and use that. The bigger the picture the better. Giving me a thumbnail size picture likely will not look very good.
5. If there is a quote or some other text that isn’t the player’s name or number you want please include that. Again be aware of space restrictions.
6. If there is something you specifically don’t want in the sig (player number for instance) let me know and I’ll see if I can accommodate it.
7. Depending on what you want and what you give me I may decide to change the format up to look better. So it may not be arranged in the exact same manner as the templates.
8. Everybody gets one revision if needed. Obviously if I misspelled something or the like that doesn’t count against that.
9. When it’s done I’ll send you a PM with the signature file attached linked. Slight change it doesn't look like I can directly attach a file in PM. So I'm going to give you a download link. Save it to your computer then upload it to whatever image hosting site you use. Do not link it directly from the link I gave you. That link will expire shortly and your sig would disappear.